Alinea Premium Oral Care does not disclose to third parties any personal data of its Customers and Users, without their consent, except as required by law.
Alinea Premium Oral Care stores data for its customers and Users on its servers located in the European Union. These servers are protected and maintained in accordance with the highest security standards and in compliance with applicable privacy laws. If you wish to be removed from our database, you may exercise this right by contacting us through the various means available on the site.
Alinea Premium Oral Care frequently reviews its data collection, storage and processing policies to ensure that it collects, stores and processes information that is essential to the delivery or improvement of services.
What are your rights when you give us your data?
In accordance with the applicable legislation, Alinea Premium Oral Care undertakes to respect the confidentiality of its personal information and ensure the exercise of its rights to:
1. Right to be informed: our clients are entitled to obtain clear, transparent and understandable information on how Alinea Premium Oral Care uses their Personal Data.
2. Right of access: In addition to the right to information, you can access your personal data that we treat and keep. In these cases, Alinea Premium Oral Care will provide you with a copy of the personal data that is being processed. In addition, when requested through electronic means, the information will be provided in an electronic format of common use.
3. Right of rectification: you have the right to rectify your personal data if they are incorrect, out of date or if you wish to complete them. To do so, you can contact us for the above contacts.
4. Right to delete / right to be forgotten: you can ask us to delete your data, however, please note that this is not an absolute right, since we may have legal grounds or other legitimate interests for the retention of your personal data.
5. Right of opposition: you can choose to be removed from our customer / user base.
6. Right to withdraw consent at any time for data processing: you may withdraw your consent to the processing of data when such processing is based on your consent. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of consent-based treatment prior to withdrawal.
7. Right to file a complaint with the CNPD: If you consider that the processing of your personal data by Alinea Premium Oral Care violates the applicable data protection legislation, you may file a complaint with the National Data Protection Commission (“CNPD” ).
8. Right to data portability: you have the right to move, copy or transfer the data from our database to another.
9. Right to limit treatment: you have the right to request the restriction of the treatment of your data in the following situations:
– if the accuracy of the data is disputed,
– if the processing is unlawful and does not want to erase your data, but only limit it,
– if the data is no longer required by Alinea Premium Oral Care to the visitor / customer or if you have exercised the above-mentioned right of opposition during the period of time when Alinea Premium Oral Care reviews whether your legitimate interests for treatment prevail or not about that right.
How long do we store your data?
We only store Personal Data for the time necessary to achieve the purpose for which it was collected, to respond to your needs or to comply with our legal obligations.
The data holder guarantees that the Personal Data communicated to Alinea Premium Oral Care is accurate and undertakes to notify any changes or modifications to them and assumes sole responsibility for the losses and damages caused by incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete communication of the data.
The holder of the Personal data in public means to Alinea Premium Oral Care like Facebook and Instagram, this information can be seen and used by third parties.
Cookies are small text files that the web browser (browser) stores on your computer / mobile device when you visit a website. This will help the site recognize your device the next time you visit, allowing you to navigate more efficiently, so you do not need to repeatedly enter the same information.
We use the term cookies in this policy to refer to all files that collect information in this way. The cookies used do not collect information that identifies the user. Cookies collect generic information related to preferences, such as how users arrive and use the site or zone of the country / countries through which they access, etc.
All browsers allow the user to accept, decline or delete cookies.
You will find information on how to manage cookies in the different browsers at www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies
For more detailed information on cookies visit All About Cookies.org.